Thursday, April 27, 2017

Welcome Amber, newly elected Delaware liaison!

Your NACADA Region 2 Steering Committee would like to welcome Amber King as our new Delaware state liaison! Read on as Amber introduces herself. We're thrilled she's on the team! 

My name is Amber King and I am the new Delaware State Liaison for Region 2.  I am an Academic Counselor and SSC Instructional Coordinator at Delaware Technical Community College.  In my roles, I oversee the Academic Advising Center, advise incoming and current students, and coordinate all of the Student Success Courses at my campus.  I have been a member of NACADA for two years and am excited to take on this new role.  During my two years with NACADA, I have read proposals for the annual conferences, attended the Region 2 Conference in Pittsburgh, presented at the Delaware Drive-In, and participated on the Delaware Drive-In committee.  I look forward to getting more involved with NACADA and planning events and professional development opportunities for NACADA members in Delaware.


No comments:

Post a Comment